- November 1990
The B-side to 'Being Boring'.
Chris wrote all the music for this, and sings the majority of the vocals. This was along the same lines as 'Paninaro'. Chris: "The idea came from a tape I bought from a health food shop round the corner from the studio: The Secrets Of Sexual Attraction. The words are terrible. Awful. Embarrassing." Neil says that it's about going to a rave and that "It's the most lustful song the Pet Shop Boys have ever recorded."
- Original title: "We All Look Better In The Dark"
- 3:59 We All Feel Better In The Dark
- 6:42 We All Feel Better In The Dark (extended mix)
- 5:18 We All Feel Better In The Dark (after hours climax) remixed by Brothers In Rhythm
- 5:18 We All Feel Better In The Dark (ambient mix) remixed by Brothers In Rhythm